NordicHouse supports Polish companies and not only in the internationalization process in this case in Denmark. The latest example of this type of activities is the organization of a series of meetings on August 31-31, 2023 for the Polish-Austrian consortium of HausWerk and the Austrian company Tamac Systeme in Copenhagen, Denmark. The representative of NordicHouse, Janusz Kahl, also participated in meetings with 3 selected, and at the same time one of the largest developers in Denmark and BLOXHUB.
The Polish-Austrian consortium was represented by CEO of HausWerk, Tomasz Kozik, and CEO of Tamak Systeme, Claus Steiner. The newly established consortium specializes in delivering modular wooden buildings to the Polish, Austrian, German and Swiss markets. The Danish market is one of the fastest growing wooden construction markets in the European Union. The consortium’s proposal based on many years of experience of both companies in the above-mentioned countries is very attractive for Danish partners who do not yet have such experience.
The Polish-Austrian consortium is interested in establishing cooperation with Danish developers and companies from the construction industry by offering:
- highest quality prefabricated wooden buildings
- has its own, highly automated production plant in Poland
- offers turnkey finishing on construction sites in Denmark
- has designed, manufactured and constructed over 15,000 buildings over the last 30 years
- cares about the environment – wooden buildings are characterized by the highest values in terms of low CO2 emissions