Ladies and Gentlemen,
in accordance with the GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is NordicHouse Sp. z o.o. ul. Studencka 15/2a 31-116 Kraków, PL NIP: 6762077292 tel. 601 33 68 80 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We will process the personal data you provide us for the following purposes:
1. For the purpose necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party (conclusion and performance of the contract or taking action before concluding the contract (preparation and presentation of the offer), in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
2. For the purpose necessary to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter c GDPR.
3. Moreover, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the GDPR, we process personal data for the purpose necessary to implement the Administrator’s legitimate goals (monitoring of the facility to ensure security, marketing of products or services we offer, pursuing claims).
4. If we process personal data to send commercial information by means of electronic communication, e.g. advertisements by mail or by using telecommunications terminal equipment – sending SMS messages with advertising content, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter a of the GDPR, this is done on the basis of a separate, voluntarily given consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
Planned storage period of personal data (Article 15(1)(D) of the GDPR)
All personal data will be deleted in accordance with the requirements of data archiving or after the consent of the data subject is withdrawn. In accordance with the law, after achieving the goal or fulfilling the Administrator’s legal obligation, they will be deleted.
Rights of the person to whom the personal data relates.
Please be advised that in connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it, remove processing restrictions, the right to transfer data processed in IT systems, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (the possibility exists if the processing is based on consent, and not, for example, on the basis of provisions authorizing the administrator to process this data).
In addition, we would like to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data 679/2016 of 27 April 2016.
Categories of data recipients / entities processing personal data
The recipient of your personal data will be the authorities authorized under the law (including: Courts, Police, Prosecutor’s Office, enforcement authorities, administration authorities) or other entities processing personal data on behalf of NordicHouse Sp. z o. o.
– debt collection companies, banks, postal operators, carriers
– companies that archive documents, provide technical and IT services
NordicHouse Sp. z o. o. will not transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
When you consider that NordicHouse Sp. z o. o. as a data controller, processes them in a manner that violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of May 10, 2018, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Providing personal data in the scope of applicable laws and regulations is mandatory, in other respects it is voluntary.
Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profili